THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY
COMMITTED TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl High End Drum products designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life.
This warranty applies only to new 2023 release Pearl High End Drum Set models and their associated components. Models include Masterworks, Reference One, Masters Maple Gum, Masters Maple, Masters Maple Pure for the Lifetime of the Original Owner only.
This warranty covers wood drum shells, rims, tension rods, swivel nuts, tom holders, brackets & mounts, bass drum claws & spurs, snare strainers, nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Some exceptions apply:
- Products will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Pearl Musical Instruments (Japan) or their authorized Australian Distributor Dynamic Music Australia.
- This warranty is not transferable nor does it apply to second hand goods.
- The LIFETIME WARRANTY applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from Authorized Australian dealers from July 1, 2023.
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper care, maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Damage caused by the use of improper maintenance practices or materials will not be eligible for the life time warranty.
Always keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
To action a claim the consumer must return the product to the authorized dealer from which it was purchased. Original proof of purchase must be presented at this time.
An assessment process will then be undertaken by the distributor (Dynamic Music) to evaluate the claim. Dynamic Music will reimburse any consumer freight costs should the claim be approved.
If the claim is successful the item may be repaired or replaced depending on the nature of the fault.
This Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties. In no event will responsibility be accepted for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever.
Note: This WARRANTY applies to Australia only.
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, imported from countries outside Australia or resold contrary to Australia's export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Drum fittings and parts plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel.
- Naturally occurring aging or colour fading.
- Drum fittings and parts finished in Black or White powder, electric and acrylic coat.
- Consumables such as but not limited to: drumheads, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cymbal felts and tubing, cords/straps, bass drum hoop, rubber feet, bass pedal straps & chains and protectors.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Dynamic Music Australia
28 William St, Brookvale, NSW 2100
PO Box 762, Freshwater, NSW 2096
+61 2 9939 1299
+61 2 9938 2072