|Additional Images - Click an image below to see the full-size image.|
BIGGER, BOLDER BASS
B1 FOUR/B1X FOUR
Bass Multi-Effects Pedals
The Zoom B1 FOUR and B1X FOUR take your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects.
X is for Xpression
For added control, the B1X FOUR features an expression pedal that can adjust effects, such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Beyond the Bass-ics
Craft your signature sound with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz.
Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more*.
*NOTE: Manufacturer names and product names are trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with ZOOM.
You’ll Love Our Free Guitar Lab Software
ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
Your New Rhythm Section
Play your bass to 68 different drum patterns! The B1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Loop Yourself In
Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
We’ve Got Your Back(up)
Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
A More Hands-On
The B1 FOUR/B1X FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or run your pedal via USB bus power.
● B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
● B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
● 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
● Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
● Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
● Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
● ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
● 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
● 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
● Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
● Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
● Onboard chromatic tuner
● Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
● Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
● Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
● Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
● Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
● Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
● USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
● Optional AC adapter
What’s in the Box
Here's what comes included with the B1 FOUR and B1X FOUR:
● Quick Guide
● AA size (LR6) battery x 4
● AC adapter (Zoom AD-16)
Maximum number of simultaneous effects 5
User patches 50
Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz
A/D conversion 24-bit, 128× oversampling
D/A conversion 24-bit, 128× oversampling
Signal processing 32−bit
Display 128x32 dot matrix LCD
Input INPUT Standard mono phone jack
Rated input level: -20 dBu
Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
AUX IN Stereo mini jack
Rated input level: -10 dBu
Input impedance (line): 1kΩ
Output Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
Maximum output level: Line +2 dBu (10 kΩ or more output impedance)
Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32Ω load)
Input S/N 120 dB
Noise floor (residual noise) -97 dBu
Power AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16)
4 AA batteries (about 18 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries with the LCD backlight off)
USB USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
Weight: 340 g (excluding batteries)
Weight: 610 g (excluding batteries)
Note: 0 dBu = 0.775 V